Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) - Online With Skills Check
(2 Year Certification) – Same Day Certification Card!
Also recommended for students interested in this field.
The NRP Class covers:
- How to Identify and Use Neonatal Resuscitation Equipment
- Initial Assessments of Newborns
- Positive Pressure Ventilation
- Neonatal CPR and Intubation
- Medication Dosing and Administration
- Integration of all Neonate Skills (Neonatal Megacode)
The 8th Edition course is made up of 2 Parts:
Focuses on building a foundation of neonatal resuscitation knowledge. The learning activities in Part I include:
- eLearning: Online Learning Assessment
- Advanced Exam
- Course Survey
To access Part 1 of the NRP course, go to https:/nrplearningplatform.com/login. Purchase the NRP 8th Edition Advanced Provider Curriculum (lessons 1-14) in order to complete the skills check in office. The online portion of the course is $35 and will be paid directly to RQI once you have created an account. *Once you have completed Part 1, you have 90 days to complete Part 2.*
The Instructor-led skills session (hands-on portion of the course)
- Attend an Instructor-led Event and bring completion certificate of Part 1
- NRP e-card will be issued
To register for Part 2 (Instructor-led skills session), click below and choose the date and time that works best for you.
Class Running Time: Approximately 3 Hours